NOTICE: All abstract notifications will be sent out after Thursday, February 22, 2018.
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: Friday, December 15, 2017 – 5:00pm Pacific Standard Time (PST).
This deadline applies to the following Presentation Categories:
- Scientific Paper - (Oral Presentation) (O)
- Extraordinaire - (Electronic) (E)
- Scientific Poster - (Printed) (P)
- Electronic Scientific Poster - (Electronic) (eP)
- Educational Exhibit Poster - (Printed) (EdE)
- Electronic Education Exhibit - (Electronic) (eEdE)
Click here to view and download the list of Submission Topics.
Download complete detailed ASNR Abstract Instructions. Click here to view instructions.
Online Submission Site
Click here to go to the ASNR Online Abstract Submission Site
- All authors must disclose.
- Author changes will not be allowed after the submission deadline of Friday, December 15, 2017.
- All Correspondence (including the Notification) will be sent via email to the primary/presenting author.
ASNR Cornelius G. Dyke Memorial Award
This award was established to honor Cornelius G. Dyke, one of the pioneers in Neuroradiology, and is given to an assistant professor, fellow or resident for excellence as demonstrated in a paper, which represents original, unpublished research in some aspect of Neuroradiology.
To submit for this award, please review the specific details on what is required. Click here to see the requirements.
ASNR Trainee Award
This award is given to fellows, residents or medical students for the best research presentation at the Annual Meeting.
- A $1,000 honorarium.
- Announcement at the ASNR 56th Annual Meeting at the Vancouver Convention Centre East, Vancouver, BC, Canada.
ASNR Annual Meeting Outstanding Presentation Awards
All abstracts accepted for oral presentation or poster exhibit are considered for these awards. One award is given in each of the following categories:
- Adult Brain Neuroradiology
- Functional Neuroradiology
- Head and Neck Radiology
- Interventional Neuroradiology (Michael F. Brothers Memorial Award)
- Pediatric Neuroradiology (Derek C. Harwood-Nash Award)
- Spine Radiology
- General Neuroradiology
Each award includes:
- A $1,000 honorarium.
- Announcement at the ASNR 56th Annual Meeting at the Vancouver Convention Centre East, June 2-7, 2017.
- Listing in the American Journal of Neuroradiology (AJNR), posting on the ASNR website and mention in membership communications.